Green Glob Conques Earth! Green Glob Conques Earth!

I really enjoyed it!

I thought that everything about this flash was really great. I saw it as a great parody of campy movies, even if that wasn't the original intention.

Clockworkpixel responds:

haha thanks man

Moustaches Moustaches

Amazing

This epitome of pure awesomeness is the perfect anthem for Moustache March.

Happy Birthday Palladium Happy Birthday Palladium

Brilliant!

I'm sure that Palladium will thorougly enjoy this present. Great collaboration. Keep up the great work.

A Day with the Nazis A Day with the Nazis

Did he..

..Just kick a gun into those Nazi zombies and then they blew up? O.o That deserves at least a 6/10.

Your style has a lot of potential. Hopefully you'll show some more development in your sequel.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Simply Amazing

I laughed at the pok├ęball and the humongous YES sign at the end. Great fluid animation

Profiteroles Profiteroles

Nice Job Wonchop!

Great work! It's so addictive, I can't stop watching it. lol. It will loop for all of eternity. haha

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Awesome

Loved the music. The overall flash was superb also, loved the cardboard style. The "Emergency Rain Machine" was pretty funny. 5/5

MorrowDays responds:

Hey if I lived in a cardboard city I'd want an emergency rain machine too!

glad you liked it :)

Moro

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Holy hell!

One of the best flash submissions I have ever seen. I don't know how a person with bird noises beat you, but it was a lucky shot. I wish you would make a sequel to this wonderful flash.

T.a.r.a.n.t.u.l.l.a. T.a.r.a.n.t.u.l.l.a.

Good... but lacking.

I agree with Christopherr. Resubmit with visuals and you might make front page.

SDM: Issue 1 Colonal: pt1 SDM: Issue 1 Colonal: pt1

Very nice

This is quite astounding for a first time flash. I'm definitely wanting to watch the second edition. Can't wait for more from you in the future.