*Flight* *Flight*

Astounding

This game had me hooked from the first flight. The music was entrancing and each flight was unique in its own way. Many hours could be spent playing this..

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Mind Numbing

The simplicity and repetitiveness of this game make it addicting. It may be easy to collect all the awards after you've done all the upgrades, but isn't that normal for most games? I look forward to expansions off this game.

Tower Bloxx Tower Bloxx

Ingenious!

This game was absolutely fantastic. The music was complementary to the addictiveness of the game! If I didn't have to get up to go to work, I would probably spend a couple of hours just sitting an playing your game. Wow. 5/5

StarShine StarShine

Amazing.

My god, that was completely amazing. I've never been that amazed by a Newgrounds game, even Newgrounds Rumble pales in comparison to this. The music was stellar and mystic. Definite favorite. Keep up the good work. I see good things for you in the future.

Nodes Nodes

Nice

Good idea for a game. I like it. Keep up the good work.

tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09 tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09

Awesome...except...

Very nice, very nice...but you should open up the adventure mode...it would make it much better. LOVE THE MUSIC!!!!Augh! I love LotR!!!You are awesome! The graphics were nice! and there was a lot of interactivity in your game! and not too much violence! I LOVE IT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, MAN!!!!

RaidenX RaidenX

OH MY GOD THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!

Dude, that game was LEET!!!!! It was one of the greatest games I've ever played!!!!!