Dance of Ice Dance of Ice

Bassy but Good

It started out really nice, but the extreme amounts of bass cause it to clip. If you turned the bass down a bit, it would probably be better. Love the part at 1:09 when you bring the melody into it. My suggestion would be making it a little more subtle though. The patch you used is a little grating. Overall, this has quite a bit of potential with a bit of refining. :)

Anti-K responds:

Thanks for giving review.
Glad you liked it :)

[p0]Face2Face [p0]Face2Face

Hot Stuff

Great work, P1. :)

ProudOne responds:

Thanks, mah man.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Wow.

This is absolutely amazing. <3 It's been a while since I've actually listened to music that's made me want to dance so much. :D

Fantastic job.

P.S. What software did you use to make this? I'm curious.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Amazing!

This is quite a fabulous piece of music. Unfortunately... you never hear techno/trance/electronic on a normal radio station, all you ever hear is rap and hip-hop. It's just shows that our society is not as musically inclined as I would have hoped.

To: Atomic-Productions & Blazed4ever
Yes, Paragon is a girl.

The Euphoria [aG Remix] 2! The Euphoria [aG Remix] 2!

Euphoria?

Very good song. The only thing that I, personally, would question is the title. To me it feels not quite euphorical... but more like something you might see in a flash movie that has a lot of mechanical workings (Yeah... I know... I'm wierd lol). Which, if you wished to, you might consider. I think if you made a flash out of this, it might get a pretty decent rating. I like the music a lot. A definite 5/5 from me, sir.

alertG responds:

Well, the name is the same as dj-Nate's original version. Though, his is more trancy than mine(im better at techno thatn trance :P). Yeah, I see where you're going with the flash, but I never really made any flash before, and dont have the time really either.

But thanks for the feedback! :)

Rage[Demo] Rage[Demo]

This could go somewhere.

Nice intro. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Popcorn (Androu1 Remix) Popcorn (Androu1 Remix)

Syncopation

It doesn't sound right... cause the syncopation isn't right... the countermelody is supposed to be syncopated... but I guess it's a remix... so it's how you want to do it. Nice try though! ^_^

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Touché

I feel for your loss... losing pets is not fun... unfortunately my favorite cat is getting rather old, and it's hard for me to say that I know that soon she will pass away, and that thought scares me... Anyways... that's a great way to top off an already stellar song. As the title says, touché!

{The Traveller} {The Traveller}

DUDE!!!!

I totally LOVE this song!!!!!

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Amazing

This remix is absolutely amazing... as the title says... I absolutely love this. If I play this on my DJ show, I will make sure to give you accreditation. Keep up the good work! ^_^