Green Glob Conques Earth! Green Glob Conques Earth!

I really enjoyed it!

I thought that everything about this flash was really great. I saw it as a great parody of campy movies, even if that wasn't the original intention.

Clockworkpixel responds:

haha thanks man

Moustaches Moustaches

Amazing

This epitome of pure awesomeness is the perfect anthem for Moustache March.

Happy Birthday Palladium Happy Birthday Palladium

Brilliant!

I'm sure that Palladium will thorougly enjoy this present. Great collaboration. Keep up the great work.

*Flight* *Flight*

Astounding

This game had me hooked from the first flight. The music was entrancing and each flight was unique in its own way. Many hours could be spent playing this..

Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Mind Numbing

The simplicity and repetitiveness of this game make it addicting. It may be easy to collect all the awards after you've done all the upgrades, but isn't that normal for most games? I look forward to expansions off this game.

Tower Bloxx Tower Bloxx

Ingenious!

This game was absolutely fantastic. The music was complementary to the addictiveness of the game! If I didn't have to get up to go to work, I would probably spend a couple of hours just sitting an playing your game. Wow. 5/5

Dance of Ice Dance of Ice

Bassy but Good

It started out really nice, but the extreme amounts of bass cause it to clip. If you turned the bass down a bit, it would probably be better. Love the part at 1:09 when you bring the melody into it. My suggestion would be making it a little more subtle though. The patch you used is a little grating. Overall, this has quite a bit of potential with a bit of refining. :)

Anti-K responds:

Thanks for giving review.
Glad you liked it :)

[p0]Face2Face [p0]Face2Face

Hot Stuff

Great work, P1. :)

ProudOne responds:

Thanks, mah man.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Wow.

This is absolutely amazing. <3 It's been a while since I've actually listened to music that's made me want to dance so much. :D

Fantastic job.

P.S. What software did you use to make this? I'm curious.